GlitterBird Photography

GlitterBird Photography

Pages

Welcome!

Capturing the moments we all take for granted, and have difficulty remembering.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Brandon & Elizabeth Go to the Movies!


Getting to spend some time with Brandon and Elizabeth last Saturday was so awesome.  I hadn't met Brandon and I wasn't sure how this couple would be in front of the camera.  Elizabeth is gorgeous, and I knew she'd be just fine. I was so excited to find they were such a fun couple that easily posed and are obviously so much in love!   Before the appointment I decided I would do a styled shoot featuring one of their favorite things to do as a couple. --- Go to the Movies!  So with a little help from my
Prop Goddess's,  Robin Wilkins, Deloris Wilkins, and Lisa Garner,
I was able to pull an outdoor movie studio together!  I'm so in love with this set up! 
I'll just have to use it again!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a Member!

href="http://www.iheartfaces.com" mce_href="http://www.iheartfaces.com">