GlitterBird Photography

GlitterBird Photography

Pages

Welcome!

Capturing the moments we all take for granted, and have difficulty remembering.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Welcome to the World Lil' Ms. Jayden!

I would love to shoot more babies the day they are born! If you are interested, email me! I loved being a part of this special moment in their family. Aren't these better than those terrible hospital pictures they take? I'm thinking a package - Maternity pictures, newborn hospital pictures and 1 month pictures for the birth announcements. Let me know if you're interested!
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. First - I love your header sentence! I've never thought of it like that before...
    Second - what a fabulous job, photographing the births! I have 4 kiddos and loved everything about those birth days...would have killed to have a pro there capturing it all for me. Best of luck on getting more of those sessions:)

    ReplyDelete

I'm a Member!

href="http://www.iheartfaces.com" mce_href="http://www.iheartfaces.com">