GlitterBird Photography

GlitterBird Photography

Pages

Welcome!

Capturing the moments we all take for granted, and have difficulty remembering.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

As January begins, I've been able to take a moment to look around and see what is in my life, and what I'm so thankful for. I've got a wonderful husband who supports me, and 2 fantastic kids. I've learned a lot in the photography field this year and I'm looking forward to expanding on that knowledge in 2011.
I'm so proud of how I've been able to document my children's lives. Even though I've got a 12 year old that rolls her eyes every time I pull out the camera (which is a daily occurence), I know she'll be thrilled to have these memories when she's grown.
Today, we had an awesome treat. Snow! It doesn't come often in our neck of the woods so we take advantage of it and play outside as much as we can! With rosy cheeks, cold fingers and toes, we enjoy every moment we can spend in the beautiful white winter wonderland. I pray that everyone can have a day here and there to get away from the daily grind and remember what they are thankful for. Happy January!

 
 
Posted by Picasa
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a Member!

href="http://www.iheartfaces.com" mce_href="http://www.iheartfaces.com">