GlitterBird Photography

GlitterBird Photography

Pages

Welcome!

Capturing the moments we all take for granted, and have difficulty remembering.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

 
Posted by Picasa

As part of my goals for my growing photography business, I am taking the steps to review photo products that might interest my friends, family and fans! I’m always being asked if I like the quality of photo products at walmart, shutterfly, snapfish etc. I’m hoping to give you a little review on products from these companies. I use these vendors all the time! They are a convenient, fast and inexpensive way to create some really great products featuring your photos! Since I have such a fantastic name for my business thanks to my lovely daughter, you will notice I will incorporate it into these reviews. You will see the title for the photo products review as “From the Bird’s Nest”. Pretty Clever, huh?
My goal is to review a product every month this year. This will give you plenty of time to get out there and order the product for an upcoming special occasion, after I give it a thumbs up or thumbs down. But I won’t be calling it thumbs up or thumbs down, Instead I think I will give the products a rating. Hmmm… Let’s say 1 to 5 eggs rating, :) sticking with my GlitterBird theme!
Stay tuned as I blog “From the Bird’s Nest”! I'll be reviewing my first photo product soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a Member!

href="http://www.iheartfaces.com" mce_href="http://www.iheartfaces.com">